Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bottle Cap Art Project on the horizon

So for the past 6 months, I've been saving these pretty cool beer bottle caps from Three Floyds Beer. http://www.3floyds.com/

By the way, it is the best beer that I have ever drank. Produced by a small microbrewery in Munster, Indiana. Try the Zombie Dust or Gumball Head, if you can. They use very cool graphics on their labels and caps which makes it even more enjoyable!

We don't really drink a lot so I don't have a ton yet, but I've been saving them for a rainy day project. I am still thinking about what to do with them.  Am leaning toward a cool art piece to place on my kitchen shelf or maybe something bar related.

I kinda have a vision of bottle openers all different types and the caps in the background. I'm just starting to get some ideas in my head and maybe I've do some web surfing today and see what inspires me.

I have this habit of saving scraps, stones, drift wood, and other random object with the intention of one day using them for something cool.

I think that i will have to save many more before I can begin the project but I will def post my ideas as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment